Carroll County Recorder - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your mailing address?
PO Box 550
Carrollton, Ohio 44615-0550
2. What is your delivery address?
119 S Lisbon St Suite 205
Carrollton, Ohio 44615-1449
3. Does your county have tract (geographical) indexing?
4. Does your county require a legal description with releases and assignments?
Yes, also parcel number(s)
5. Does your county require $4.00 for marginal notations on releases and assignments?
6. What do you charge for copies made by the public?
We make the copies
7. What do you charge for copies made by the Recorder's Staff?
$2.00 per page plus $1.00 for certification, if requested
8. Does your county offer on-line access? If so, is there a cost involved?
Yes, see our new website
. No charge.
9. What is your County Auditor's conveyance fee?
$4.00 per thousand
10. What is your County Auditor's transfer fee?
50 cents per lot, tract or parcel
11. Does your county require a SASE or postage?
12. Does your county have Registered Land (Torrens)?
13. Does your county supply blank forms for purchase?
14. What is your county's document turn-around time?
15. Does your office record Soldiers Discharge Records (DD214)?
16. What is your policy for handling documents that are over or under in filing fees?
Overages and shortages are called if phone number is available. Documents are held, if requested, by the party who is recording. Once required amount is received, document is then recorded.